The Natural & bio Gas Vehicle Association (NGVA Europe) is a European association that promotes the use of gaseous fuels in mobility, mainly renewable methane, and is committed to the necessary decarbonization of the transportation sector. Founded in 2008, with more than 110 members from EU and non-EU countries NGVA Europe represents the interests of companies and national associations from across the entire gas and vehicle manufacturing value chain.
NGVA Europe is a platform for the industry involved in producing and distributing vehicles, gaseous fuels and components and includes gas suppliers and gas distributors as well. It helps European decision-makers in achieving climate neutrality also by the creation of accurate standards, fair regulations and market conditions related to gaseous fuels in mobility.
The position of Policy Manager:
- Monitor and analyze any impact of EU legislative, policy, regulatory initiatives on gas in the
- Draft necessary position papers and supporting documents in response to relevant legislative files,
- Represent NGVA Europe towards institutions, external stakeholders and at events and promote the
interest of NGVA and its members,
- Develop and maintain permanent relations with official bodies and institutions, regulatory
authorities and stakeholders, especially those of the EU area,
- Managing the political working groups,
- Act on behalf of the Secretary General in case of need,
- Ensure strong liaison with the association members by close dialog and regular contact in order to
reflect and represent the membership interest.
Required skills & experiences:
- More than 5 years of lobbying experience, preferably in Brussels,
- Background in the natural gas, bio-gas and/or automotive industry,
- Excellent and proven management skills in a multi-cultural environment,
- Strong communication skills, communicative and diplomatic,
- Strong team player,
- Self-driven, proactive, creative,
- Fluent English written and oral, German would be a plus but not mandatory.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape EU policy outcomes and be part to decarbonize Europe’s transportation
sector with sustainable gaseous fuels,
- Leadership role in a dynamic and influential European association acting in the crucial sector of
- A highly engaged and cooperative membership and a motivated team,
- A competitive salary and benefits package,
- Possibility for further career development.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application (CV + motivation letter + your salary expectations in English) to [email protected] by e-mail by 11 October 2021.
Download this vacancy as pdf here