Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the association activities related to the development of technical standards and procedures within the CEN (European Committee for Standardisation) in the domain of CNG/LNG vehicles and CNG/LNG gas stations;
- Coordinate the technical Working Groups inside NGVA Europe related to the different domains of interest (e.g. methane emissions, air quality, fuel quality);
- Contribute to the development of technical contents for communication, responses to questionnaires, position papers and articles;
- Monitor technological developments and trends from the R&D projects;
- Represent the association within the EU stakeholder technical working groups.
We are looking for a candidate with an university degree in engineering, preferably covering the energy/mechanical fields with a few year experience in the energy/transport sector; direct experience from the gas and/or transportation industry sector is a plus;
Understanding or experience of the process of development of technical standards & regulation at EU level is a plus;
Proactive and oriented to program managing, able to manage working groups in an international context;
Excellent ability in oral and written English (knowledge of additional language such as German, French or Dutch are considered as plus).
This full-time position is based in Brussels with possibility to travel, mostly in Europe.
Compensation will be based upon relevant experience.
Please email a cover letter expressing qualifications and interest, along with a current resume to email@example.com. Deadline is 15 April.