NGVA Europe official address:Av. de Cortenbergh, 172
1000 Brussels- Belgium
Fiscal Code (VAT): 0644.709.510
This website has been created by NGVA Europe as an information service and for personal use only. NGVA Europe is responsible of its content, republishing of any content on the website that has been originally produced by NGVA Europe is strictly prohibited.
Accessing this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
- Access to this website does not imply the entering of any type of commercial relationship between NGVA Europe and the user.
- Access and browsing in this website implies acceptance and knowledge of the legal warnings, terms and conditions of use contained therein.
Updating and modifying the information
- The information which appears in this website is that which is current on the date of the last updating. NGVA Europe reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website, as well as being able to limit or deny access to this website.
- This website cannot be altered, changed, modified, or adapted. Nevertheless NGVA Europe reserves the right to make, at any given moment, as many changes or modifications it deems fit, making use of this right at any time and without prior notice.
- NGVA Europe makes every effort to avoid any error which may appear in the contents of this website.
- NGVA Europe excludes all responsibilities, which may arise from the transmission of information between users. The responsibility of the information imparted in the website belongs exclusively to those who impart it. The transmission of data which users may make to this or via this website or via other points of access controlled by NGVA Europe which may infringe property rights of third parties.
- NGVA Europe reserves the right to deny or prohibit access to any Internet user who introduces in this website any content which is contrary to legal or moral norms, reserving the right to use any legal measures it may deem fit to prevent this type of conduct.
Visiting this website does not oblige the user to provide any personal information.
NGVA Europe complies with the Belgian law of December 8, 1992 regarding the protection of privacy in the processing of personal data.
Personal information provided by you will be used for the following purposes:
- To provide requested information
- To allow members to log in to the member area
- To enable the user to download information and materials from the website; the registration form, our newsletter and other email update
You have a legal right to access and correct your personal data. Subject to proof of identity through a copy of an identity card, you can obtain all information on personal data stored, through a written, dated and signed request to:
Av. de Cortenbergh, 172
1000- Brussels (Belgium)
You can ask at any time to delete personal data or correct information which is inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant.
You may object at any time to the use of your data for direct marketing. Any information is never passed on to third parties.