The huge challenges of energy and climate policies facing today’s mobility sector can only be overcome by combining different technologies and drive systems. Gas-powered mobility is one option that may replace petrol and diesel engines in the short and medium term. Alongside CNG and LNG, green gases such as biomethane or hydrogen are well-suited for low-emission mobility. In the future, green gases will also be able to be used for alternatives to conventional propulsion technologies in aviation and shipping.
This two-day symposium is the ideal place for stakeholders from the various industry sectors to come together and share experiences.
The star-studded presentations and panels will allow leading representatives from the automotive industry, fleet and infrastructure operators, utilities and politics to discuss current issues.
- Regulation: parameters for decarbonising the transport sector
- Discussion: General conditions renewable gaseous fuels
- Strategy: what are the engines and fuels that will ensure our mobility in the future?
- Infrastructure: business and expansion models for filling-station networks
- Perspectives: the use and allowability of green gases
- Future prospects: are green hydrogen and green gases gaining ground?
Attention: Interpreter service
The conference will be held in German. Presentations will be interpreted simultaneously into English by interpreters on site. This service will only be available if a minimum of eight Englishspeaking delegates have registered (presence or online participants). Should an insufficient number of English-speaking delegates register, your registration will be cancelled and you will not be charged. You will be informed by us by 31 January 2021 on whether this service is available.