The next edition of Bio360 Expo dedicated to Bioenergy and Bioeconomy will take place in Nantes on 26-27 January 2022. www.bio360expo.com
In addition to solutions to decarbonise energy production, transport, industry, etc. such as biomass and wood energy, waste recovery, biogas, biomethane and biofuels, it will also present emerging sectors such as green hydrogen, biochar, biobased products with the aim of fighting climate change.
The event comprises a comprehensive international conference programme with simultaneous translation, study tours, the innovation competition, and more besides. Full programme details can be found on the website www.bio360expo.com
In a nutshell:
- Key numbers anticipated for 2022: 8000 participants, 500 exhibitors, 40 countries, 100 international speakers.
- 4 bilingual conference rooms with simultaneous translation
- a panel of global expert speakers
- a rich programme covering a diverse range of topical subjects
- unfettered access to 500 exhibitors from across the planet showcasing some of the world’s most innovative, dedicated and promising solution providers
- the opportunity to engage with some of the leading thinkers and influencers from across the bioeconomy and bioenergy sectors
- industrial sites visits in and around the local area
- the innovations of the moment unveiled at the prize giving ceremony of the innovation competition
- hybrid options for those unable to attend in person